DUE TO THE ONGOING COVID-19 ISSUES, DELIVERIES ARE NOT GUARANTEED FOR NEXT WORKING DAY BY DHL. APOLOGIES FOR INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
All Orders received by 10AM on a Weekdays (Monday to Thursday), will be packed & despatched on the same day for next working day delivery.
All Orders received after 10AM, on weekdays (Monday to Friday), weekends and bank holidays, will be packed & despatched on the next working day, and the order will be delivered on the following next working day.
Delivery charges are calculated based on the order value, weight and your location. Order weight more than 27kg needs to paid additional charge based on additional weight.
Mainland UK (England, Wales, some parts of Scotland include Edinburgh & Glasgow region): DHL Next Working day delivery ( ZONE A , B )
- Order weight up to 27Kgs + Over £60 = Free
- Order weight over 27Kgs + Over £60 =First 27Kgs Free + 50p per kilo, for Extra Weight Charges.
- Order weight up to 27kgs + Under £60 = £5.99
- Order weight over 27kgs + Under £60 =£5.99 for first 27Kgs+ 50p per kilo, for Extra Weight Charges.
Highlands, Scottish Islands & Northern Ireland: DHL 3-4 Working Days Delivery ( ZONE C , D E )
- Order weight up to 27Kgs + Over £60 = £14
- Order weight 27kg / 54kg + Over £60 = £38 ( Second Box )
- Order weight 27kg / 54kg / 81kg + Over £60 = £56 ( Third Box )
- Order weight under 27Kgs + Under £60 = £18
- Order weight up to 27kgs + Under £60 = £18
- Order weight over 27kgs + Under £60 =£18 + 50p per kilo, for Extra Weight Charges.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you place your order.
For deliveries to customers at a business address, we can deliver to the ground floor communal entrance of your business, but unfortunately, we are not able to come to your desk. If your business has a shared ground floor reception, this is where we will deliver your shopping.
All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 year or over. Falcon follows a "Think 25" policy when delivering age-restricted items, so if the person receiving the goods looks under 25, proof of age will be requested. If proof is not available and there is no-one of that age at the address when delivery is being made, the goods will be retained by the driver.
If we attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address as arranged with you but there is nobody at the delivery address to accept your order, the driver will leave notification of attempted delivery and you will need to contact our Customer Service Centre to re-arrange delivery (see below for contact details).In these circumstances, if we have to return to deliver the goods, a further charge may become payable provided that delivery is attempted beyond the initial delivery attempts & agreed time. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your goods in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.